Sunday, September 10, 2017

Hey, my name is Saida, I am currently a senior at Minnechaug Regional High School. My favorite activities to participate in include volleyball and basketball. I have been playing basketball for 9 years now and was a part of the Minnechaug basketball team during my freshman and sophomore year of high school. I started playing volleyball my freshman year of high school, and now I am co-captain of the varsity team. I also am a member of the Indoor and Outdoor track teams. Some clubs that I am involved in are National Honors Society, Key Club, and Peer Mentors. I believe that getting involved in activities helps with making new friends and keeping busy. My favorite foods include all things chocolate and pizza, and my favorite tv shows are Friends and How I Met Your Mother.

I am taking Applied Calc to broaden the knowledge that I obtained from Pre-Calc. I also took this class to prepare myself for future math courses in college. I think this course is challenging enough that it will make me work hard, but it isn't too hard to the point of being overwhelming, which I like. My goal in this class is to get an A- or higher. I also wish to achieve a basic understanding of Calculus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Math in the Real World

Reflection

The first difficulty I faced while writing the blog was figuring out how to delete extra areas and links in the blog. That was really the on...